SWAT (Specialized Weapons &Tactics) Teams – Break In/Shoot & Then Ask Questions
Below are the reasons for gun confiscation. HERE is the full article.
- Those convicted of a felony or certain domestic violence crimes. (Even if it happened 30 years ago? – what if the bar for “felony” is lowered so that a misdemeanor you committed 30 years ago is now classified as a “felony”? – what if you were pardoned?)
- Those addicted to narcotic drugs. (Who defines “addiction”?)
- Those convicted of specific crimes (both felony and misdemeanor) involving violence, hate crime offences, or the unlawful misuse of firearms. (Hate crimes are subjective and vaguely defined and changing all the time, and what is the “unlawful” use of a firearm, and is that subject to change and enforced retroactively?)
- Those convicted of violating state laws regarding safe storage of firearms around minors and prohibited people. This usually results in a ten-year prohibition. (Could “Safe Storage” one day include a remote location – sporting or hunting club outside of your domicile such as what they did in Europe? Could the definition later change of “prohibited people”?
- Anyone who knows they are subject to an outstanding arrest warrant for a firearm-prohibiting offense – not convicted, simply subject to a warrant. (Could warrants become indiscriminately issued and as common as a parking or “J” walking ticket?)
- Those prohibited as a condition of probation. (Could the length of probation be dramatically increased – like; probation for life?)
- Wards of the juvenile courts due to the commission of an offense involving violence, drugs, or firearms. This prohibition remains in effect until age 30.
- Anyone who knows they are subject to a protective order, restraining order, temporary restraining order, or injunction issued by a court pursuant to state law – including extreme risk protection orders, otherwise known as red flag laws. (Red Flag laws violate the 2nd and 4th Amendments, and infringe upon the 1st and 5th and 10th Amendments as well!)
- Anyone prohibited because of a history of severe mental illness or chronic alcoholism. (Who defines “severe” and “mental illness”? This is the catchall for anything that fails above – nobody is left untouched. Remember, the Democrats have tried to accuse President Trump of being mentally incompetent!)
Women have the “right” to terminate the human life in their womb right up until birth, and then the doctor and nurses present have the “right” (maybe even obligation) to allow the baby, once delivered from a botched abortion, to die! That is the “right” of “privacy” according to the left that women have. But, YOU don’t have the right to privacy of your property and the ability to defend yourself against a wave of criminals being unleashed upon Americans – many of whom hate America, don’t speak the language and have no comprehension or knowledge of our laws, culture or history, but they can get their hands on a gun and not be arrested if they are charged with a crime in regard to that gun possession. WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE PEOPLE?
Comment from a follower:
Many Links Below – Become Informed!
Feel Free To Pass On Any Posts
Pensamiento Peligroso writes the truth as he sees it, and if it upsets you, then it makes you think!
www.touchstoneconnect.com Subscribe for free – no ads!
THERE ARE 25 LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT SIDE – OTHER REPUTABLE SITES FOR YOUR EDIFICATION INCLUDING G. Edward Griffin, John Stossel, Walter Williams, Zero Hedge to name a few.