The following is a list of violent crimes being considered by Congress for early release! Keep in mind that it is very useful to unleash violent criminals upon the general public so that they will live in fear and cry to government for protection and relief. Government’s main mission (in most cases) is to create a problem; provide a solution to the problem which creates more problems for which the government has to create more solutions. I think it was Warner Brothers cartoon character Bugs Bunny who exposed this strategy.
First Step Act:
- Trafficking cocaine or methamphetamines, even if convicted as a kingpin (18 U.S.C § 841(b)
- Strangling a spouse or an intimate partner (18 U.S.C. §113(a)(8)
- Trafficking fentanyl, except in rare cases (18 U.S.C. § 841(b))
- Providing or possessing contraband, including firearms, in prison (18 U.S.C. § 1791)
- Felonies committed while in a criminal street gang (18 U.S.C. § 521)
- Escape of prisoners (18 U.S.C. § 751)
- Rioting in a correctional facility (18 U.S.C. § 1792)
- Importing aliens for prostitution (18 U.S.C. § 1328)
- Assault with intent to commit rape or sexual abuse (18 U.S.C. § 3559(c)(2)(F))
- Threatening to murder a congressman, senator, or government official (18 U.S.C. § 115(a)(1)
- Drug-related robberies involving assault with a dangerous weapon (18 U.S.C. § 2118(c)(1)
- Violent carjacking resulting in serious bodily injury (18 U.S.C. § 2119(2))
- Stealing immigration documents for the purpose of keeping an immigrant in slavery (18 U.S.C. § 1592)
- Attempt or conspiracy to engage in human smuggling (18 U.S.C. § 1592)
- Failing to register as a sex offender (18 U.S.C. § 2250)
- Arson (18 U.S.C. § 81)
- Blackmail (18 U.S.C. § 873)
- Domestic assault by an habitual offender (18 U.S.C. § 117)
- Hate crimes (18 U.S.C. § 249)
- Assaulting a law enforcement officer with a deadly weapon (18 U.S.C. §111(b))
Many Links Below – Become Informed!
Feel Free To Pass On Any Posts
Pensamiento Peligroso writes the truth as he sees it, and if it upsets you, then it makes you think!
www.touchstoneconnect.com Subscribe for free – no ads!