Dylan’s The Times They Are A Changin HERE. The battle line has been drawn, but how many people know what it is, where it is and who’s fighting?
In this writer’s opinion, the battle line is very clearly drawn. The line is between Communism and Christianity! “Oh how silly and simplistic”, you say! O.K., you’ve thrown down the gauntlet, and so please allow me to take it up and clarify and document this position.
Karl Marx, the Founding Father of Communism (undisputed) said he wanted to “dethrone God”. A statement like that would clearly indicate a hatred for God, and the God of the Bible is the founder and author of Christianity.(undisputed). Therefore, it is easy say that conflict is the battle line.
Now, let’s examine the weapons of the war and the strategies involved. In warfare, there are no rules for those who place winning above any principles or sense of fair play and exhibiting any empathy or compassion. There are many Marxists (Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals, Niccolo Machiavelli The Prince (many centuries before Karl Marx) Machiavelli established the rule of the ends justify the means. In other words, lying, cheating, stealing and violence are all justifiable in order to achieve whatever ends you seek be they political, economic or ideological. Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto included 10 planks noted below. Alinsky dedicated his book to Lucifer and was prominent in Barack Obama’s and Hillary Clinton’s philosophies and actions. The Prince is a handbook for corrupt politicians.
The Ten Planks Of The Communist Manifesto
1. Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of land to public purpose.
#1 contradicts both the Bible and the Constitution. The Bible because God declares that He will shower the faithful with blessings. Abraham was wealthy along with Job, David, Solomon, Hezekiah, and many more in Scripture. The Constitution declares that we are created equal (under the law – not in outcome) and endowed by our Creator (capitalized “C” indicating the God of the Bible) with certain inalienable (can’t be taken away) rights; Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
# 2 Contradicts the Constitution declaring that there is no “direct taxation”. Contradicts the Bible in that the rich are not to pay more, and the poor are not to pay less.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
#3 Contradicts the Bible because the Scripture says a good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children. The Constitution says no direct taxation.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
#4 The Bible says to treat the immigrant the same as the citizen because you (the Jews) were once strangers in the land. For the Constitution see #3
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
#5 The Federal Reserve is the fruit of this outrage. The Constitution calls for gold and silver by specific measurements to be money, and what the Feds have given us is fiat (on demand with no backing) currency. The Bible calls for honest weights and measurements which the dollar no longer represents.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the state.
#6 Is a raw power grab for which there is no authorization in the Constitution. The Bible only by implication has anything to say about this, and the Bible would err on the side of the freedom of the people.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
7. There’s no authorization in the Constitution for this – central planning is contrary to states rights in the 10th Amendment. Biblically, this is not dealt with except by implication.
8. Equal obligation of all to work and the establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
8. There is no Constitutional authority for this. The Bible promotes free enterprise constrained by and restrained by Biblical Christian morality.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
9. The Constitution allows for the freedom to work, not being compelled to work or to expect an equal outcome from work. The Bible influenced the Constitution’s structure and wording because the Founders who wrote it knew and honored the Biblical precepts even if some of the Founders were Deists.
10. Free education for all children in government schools and abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form – combination of education with industrial production, etc.
10. The Constitution mentions nothing about education, and therefore, it should be left up to the states according to the 10th Amendment. The Bible instructs parents to teach their children.
So, you can see clearly that the Marxist agenda is contrary to both the Constitution and the Bible. This is the battle line, and sadly, most Christian pastors do little, if anything, from the pulpit to protect their “flock” from the wiles of the devil.
As Christ says, His work is done in the light of day. The Communist’s work is done in the dark, secretly and with evil intent.
Many Links Below – Become Informed!
Feel Free To Pass On Any Posts
Pensamiento Peligroso writes the truth as Pen sees it, and if it upsets you, then it makes you think!
www.touchstoneconnect.com Subscribe for free – no ads!
THERE ARE 25 LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT SIDE – OTHER REPUTABLE SITES FOR YOUR EDIFICATION INCLUDING G. Edward Griffin, John Stossel, Walter Williams, Zero Hedge to name a few.