- Genesis 41:35And let them gather all the food of those good years that are coming, and store up grain under the authority of Pharaoh, and let them keep food in the cities.
- We are likely at the end of the “good years”, but not necessarily too late to do some prepping.
- Genesis 41:56The famine was over all the face of the earth, and Joseph opened all the storehouses and sold to the Egyptians. And the famine became severe in the land of Egypt.
- Hard to say if there’s a Joseph waiting in the wings – that’s God’s purview and His “secret” will.
- Deuteronomy 8:3So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord.
- God is sovereign, good and gracious, although He may not drop manna on us. Don’t count on it anyway.
- Deuteronomy 28:48therefore you shall serve your enemies, whom the Lord will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in need of everything; and He will put a yoke of iron on your neck until He has destroyed you.
- Moses also (in chapter 28) tells the people of Israel that the foreigner will rise above the people of Israel, and it is clear that millions of foreigners are being let into America today without restrictions, limits, or qualifications. I am not comparing America to Israel; I am just trying to apply a principle from history. Pray for America and its leaders to repent!
- Deuteronomy 32:24They shall be wasted with hunger, Devoured by pestilence and bitter destruction; I will also send against them the teeth of beasts, With the poison of serpents of the dust.
- A virus is certainly a pestilence, but so is the vaccine, and that is documented on my BLOG wwwtouchstoneconnect.com (No fees – no ads). We are in the early stages of a supply chain collapse, and that, if not stopped, will destroy America. Will it be stopped – don’t know, but it is clear that it is an intentional, deliberate and well-coordinated act?
- Revelation 6:8
- So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.
- When things get convoluted by man and his government, he generally starts a war. War gives the government more power and is designed to unite the people in the cause of those who deceive them to join in that cause. Saber rattling against China and Russia has been going on for over a year now. 1/4 of the earth is a lot.
- Proverbs 6:6The Folly of IndolenceGo to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise,
- The ant is industrious, organized, in constant communication, has stores of food, and is prepared to repair the breaches to its society/infrastructure. Shall we not do the same?
Many Links Below – Become Informed!
Feel Free To Pass On Any Posts
Pensamiento Peligroso writes the truth as he sees it, and if it upsets you, then it makes you think!
www.touchstoneconnect.com Subscribe for free – no ads!
THERE ARE 25 LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT SIDE – OTHER REPUTABLE SITES FOR YOUR EDIFICATION INCLUDING G. Edward Griffin, John Stossel, Walter Williams, Zero Hedge to name a few.