On Sept. 20, 1999, Dr. Hulda Clark was arrested in San Diego and charged with practicing medicine without a license.
She was extradited in early October to Indiana, where authorities claimed she was doing the same thing in Nashville, Indiana, in the early 1990s, which they said also amounted to practicing medicine without a license. A warrant for her arrest was issued in 1993.
According to the Indiana legal code, Dr. Clark was holding herself out to the public as being engaged in:
- The diagnosis, treatment, correction, or prevention of disease and ailments of human beings
- The suggestion, recommendation or prescription or administration of a form of treatment
- The prevention of any physical, mental or functional ailment or defect of any person
- Note the above charges are vague and broad – typical of monopolistic Communism!
Do those sound familiar to you? If they do it’s because those are the same restrictions placed by the FDA on manufacturers and sellers of health supplements. Those who offer nutrients and other natural remedies for health optimization are expressly not allowed to tell you that any of them cure or prevent any disease – even if science proves that they do just that.
After being arrested and sent to Indiana, Dr. Clark appeared in court, pleaded not guilty and was released on a $10,000 bond. A judge ruled that her rights had been violated due to the delay in arresting and prosecuting her, so the charges were dismissed.
Dr. Clark returned to California and her clinic in Mexico and continued to promote natural cancer fighting and disease prevention until her death on Sept. 3, 2009.
What was so incredibly harmful to the establishment that Dr. Clark had to be persecuted and jailed?
Well, if you want to know whether or not an idea has merit, pay attention to how much the establishment opposes it.
While it was not true that “Christians” murdered “millions” of women during the witch hunts in Europe during the last millennium (that figure was invented by feminists in the late 1800s), it is true that the Catholic Church included in its official definition of “witch” anyone with a practical knowledge of herbs because “those who used herbs for cures did so only through a pact with the Devil, either explicit or implicit.”
That grand tradition of the establishment vs natural healing, and the persecution of those who practice natural medicine is carried on today by the American Medical Association, Big Pharma and their business partners and enforcement wing, the FDA.
Dr. Clark wrote several books, and in one of them, The Cure for All Diseases, Dr. Clark revealed the following, for which she went to jail:
- High blood pressure comes from cadmium poisoning, which causes the adrenal glands to malfunction and engender high blood pressure. In order to get rid of cadmium, Dr. Clark recommended a thorough kidney cleanse to heal the adrenal glands.
- Dr. Clark found that mold is a persistent cause of sickness and that most bags of tea contain mold. Buy tea in bulk only and avoid mold and its attendant illnesses.
- Sleep breathing is regulated by acid in the blood. When we consume acidic processed foods and carbonated beverages, it causes us to lose sleep and even have sleep apnea (which has indeed increased since the explosion of soda drinking).
- Depression is caused by chlorine as an allergen to the brain, and bromides as well. Avoid this group of chemicals which appear in bleaches and brominated flour, for example.
- Aluminum is found in the brains of most people with Alzheimer’s, and if you want to chelate the aluminum from your brain, use thioctic acid (now called alpha-lipoic acid) to remove it and prevent Alzheimer’s.
- Memory loss is not due to “aging.” It is due to a deteriorating liver from toxicity and solvents in the environment. To reverse liver aging and cleanse your liver of prevalent chemicals and maintain your power of recall, it’s no coincidence that alpha-lipoic acid works for this purpose as well. Also, add selenium.
- For ultimate heart health and to get more oxygen to the blood, brain and tissues, use niacin, which increases oxygen to the blood and opens blood vessels.
What about cancer?
Dr. Clark believed parasites are present in all people with cancers. She also believed that propyl alcohol is a growth factor for parasites. Therefore if we remove propyl alcohol from our lives, cancer will never come to be in our bodies.
All store-bought shampoos have propyl or isopropyl alcohol in them, even if it is not on the ingredient label. Other names are propanol, isopropanol. For a “health” shampoo, it must be specifically labeled that it does not contain it.
Also, carbonated beverages, decaf coffee, bottled water, granolas, hairspray and synthetic vitamins can have propyl alcohol in them.
Dr. Clark recommended a recipe to eliminate parasites that included black walnut hull, wormwood capsules and fresh ground cloves, all very powerful antibiotics and antioxidants in and of themselves.
To clear molds and aflatoxins, which is a mycotoxin about which I have written in the past, you can use 3 grams a day of vitamin C and also cysteine and betaine. But the surest way to kill off mycotoxins is with colloidal silver.
Colloidal silver has been shown to be highly effective against this family of pathogens. The size of the silver particles is key. They have to be small enough to penetrate deep into the cells and tissues where these insidious “stealth pathogens” are known to hide.
General longevity and well-being
In general, Dr. Clark believed that removing mercury fillings and preventing the attendant poisons introduced into the body could relieve many maladies, illnesses, fatigue, memory loss and even improve eyesight and hearing.
She believed that you should drink a mixture of lemon juice, vinegar and added honey because it will add years to your life.
For prostate health, Dr. Clark pointed to nickel, which is plentiful in our soil and collects in the urinary tract and the prostate. Stainless steel utensils are 8 percent nickel. Nickel is fat soluble and gets stored in organs as well, so there can be a supply of it “feeding” your prostate enlargement unless you get rid of it. Histidine is a nickel chelator so take 500 mg once a day for a three weeks. Nickel also poisons enzymes that rely on zinc, so take extra zinc as well.
P.S. — If you would like to know more about healing herbs and their essential oils and extracts, you’ll find 800+ beneficial plants and remedies in The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies. It includes recipes of tinctures, teas, decoctions, essential oils, syrups, salves, poultices, infusions and many other natural remedies that our grandparents used for centuries. What’s also special about this book is that it has between 2 and 4 high definition, color pictures for each plant and detailed identification guidelines to make sure you’ve got the right plant.