The Fruit Of Crime Boss George Soros & His Financing District Attorney Candidates!
The District Attorneys Association of the State of New York released a list of charges that will no longer qualify a suspect to be held on bail, WTEN reported.
- Assault in the third degree (the 15th arrest is the charm!)
- Aggravated vehicular assault (may be safer than shooting or stabbing someone?)
- Aggravated assault upon a person less than eleven (watch out 11 year olds!) P.S. Here’s what just happened in New Jersey next door!
- Criminally negligent homicide (hey, I didn’t see the guy when I pulled the trigger)
- Aggravated vehicular homicide (easier than shooting or stabbing)
- Manslaughter in the second degree (at least the “first” degree is still important)
- Unlawful imprisonment in the first degree
- Coercion in the first degree
- Arson in the third and fourth degree
- Grand larceny in the first degree (over $1,000 at least & sometimes over $5,000)
- Criminal possession of a weapon on school grounds or criminal possession of a firearm (where are the gun control liberal bleeding hearts on this one?)
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the first and second degree
- Criminal sale of a controlled substance in the first and second degree
- Criminal sale of a controlled substance in or near school grounds
- Specified felony drug offenses involving the use of children, including the use of a child to commit a controlled substance offense and criminal sale of a controlled substance to a child (can you say “kids at risk?”)
- Criminal solicitation first degree & criminal facilitation in first degree (Organized?)
- Money laundering supporting terrorism in the third & fourth degree (Patriot Act?)
- Making a terroristic threat (Hate crimes o.k. now?)
- Patronizing a person for prostitution in a school zone
- Promoting an obscene sexual performance by a child (Kids are just sex toys)
- Possessing obscene sexual performance by child (Perverts celebrate go porno)
- Promoting sexual performance by child (Might as well profit while you’re at it.)
- Failure to register as a sex offender (No need to even have the registry)
- Obstructing governmental administration in the first and second degree
- Obstructing governmental administration by means of a self-defense spray device
- Bribery in the first degree (Politicians will have a field day with this one.)
- Bribe giving for public office (what did I say?)
- Bribe receiving in the first degree (Ditto)
- Promoting prison contraband in the first and second degree
- Resisting arrest (very encouraging – maybe hitting a cop is o.k. now?)
- Hindering prosecution (No problem intimidating witnesses now is there?)
- Tampering with jurors & physical evidence (intimidating jurors o.k. now?)
- Aggravated harassment in first degree (Antifa, BLM, BAMN, CPUSA etc. love this) P.S. Occasionally, justice (of a sort) prevails!
- Directing a laser at an aircraft in the first degree (Hey bring down a passenger jet & score 100 points!)
- Criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree
- Criminal sale of firearm to a minor (But don’t you dare be an authorized dealer!)
- Enterprise corruption and money laundering in the first degree
- Aggravated cruelty to animals, over driving, torturing and injuring animals (this is frequently a precursor, M.O., for mass murderers – where are the animal lovers on this one?)
- Failure to provide proper sustenance (this is pretty vague, but Communist laws are this way so that indiscriminate prosecution and favoritism can both be exercised!)
- Animal fighting (well, the evolutionists think we’re all animals, so you better not get caught fighting – including yelling and hate speech!)
Thanks to G. Edward Griffin for locating and publishing the above list – all commentaries and emphasis are from Pensiamento Peligroso. One additional thought – if bail bondsmen go out of business, and you ever get arrested for a political crime, you’ll be stuck in prison with all of the perverts and psychos! That will be another nail in the coffin of the Constitution!
Many Links Below – Become Informed!
Feel Free To Pass On Any Posts
Pensamiento Peligroso writes the truth as he sees it, and if it upsets you, then it makes you think!
www.touchstoneconnect.com Subscribe for free – no ads!
THERE ARE 23 LINKS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE ON THE RIGHT SIDE – OTHER REPUTABLE SITES FOR YOUR EDIFICATION INCLUDING G. Edward Griffin, John Stossel, Walter Williams, Zero Hedge to name a few.